A different kind of pool party!
Say no to any boring sit-ups and crunches! TRX Fall-outs, wheel roll-out push-ups, and cliff hanger pull-ups. After, go swim laps!
Check out these two summer full body workouts:
Beginner Level 1: Click on exercises to see video explanation.
- TRX Knee Tucks 20
- Kneeling wheel roll-out 12
- TRX Rows 12
- Max time straight arm hang 30 sec.
- TRX fall-out 10
- x3 rnds
Intermediate Level 2:
- Single Arm TRX Fall-out x6 ea arm or double arm 12
- Wheel Roll-out push-ups x12
- Cliffhanger pull-ups x15
- TRX Pikes x20
- TRX feet elevated Rows x20
- Practice a handstand
x 2-5 rounds
After you have completed both levels, email me and I’ll send you level 3!
Or if the beginner level is still difficult, no worries, I will send you another work-out Intro Level just for you!